Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Easter Time is here!

The new Stampin Up! Occasions Mini Catalog will be available on April 1 and you are going to love it. There is a bunch of new items in this catalog, INCLUDING an oval 'scalloped' punch and coordinating stamps. I have been hoping to see the oval, so I am VERY happy. (LOL...it does not take much more than a new punch or a new in-color to make me happy!) Best news of all...it includes a few Easter and all occasion stamp sets. In view of the fact that Easter '09 is on April 12 this year, Stampin Up! is accepting the Easter stamp set orders earlier - starting on March 1 so we have time to make our Easter cards. I will be putting in an order that morning, SUNDAY MARCH 1, 2009, so please, email me what you want for your Easter cards from this Occasions Mini Catalog, and you'll have them in time for your Easter Card creations. If you are interested in getting any of these sets 'ASAP' let me know before Sunday, March 1st. They will be available during the entire month of March, & then while the Occasions Mini catalog runs - from April - March 30.

No comments: