Thursday, May 8, 2008

PERFECTION!

I have to share this picture with everyone. Isn't this just the cutest little girl in the whole world. Her mother and my son share their lives together, and this was taken at Honeymoon Island, here in Florida. What a beautiful day for the 'Lil Missie to experience her first visit to the beach. As the story goes, after she recovered from her initial shock of the "sandy toes" and how all that sand feels for the first time, there was no stopping her...building sand castle dreams and simply being a child. Reminds me of when I used to take my son to the beaches around the Tampa Bay area when he was young. Every time I look at those pictures of that skinny little kid on the sand and in the water, it just kills me. Any-who...now I am half a grandma. Cool - huh?!?!?

No comments: