Friday, June 19, 2009

Flower Fancy

This card was designed using both the masking technique and the Stamp-A-Majig from Stampin Up! I used the beautiful Flower Fancy Stamp Set featured in the 2009 Spring and Summer Idea Book (pg 80) along with the new In Colors featured in the 2009-2010 Fall and Winter Idea Book. These are the most fabulous colors of Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo. The images are stamped on my all time favorite Whisper White and embellished with a beautiful white Organza Ribbon and bow. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Liz,

Its Barb {lalalime} visiting you from the Paperee forum. Thx for letting me know about your blog. I'm glad I came to visit and could see your pretty card. Its a nice mix of bold (the flowers) and soft (the ribbon) and with the darker border would even be suitable for a man!

Thx for sharing!

Karen said...

Hey Liz,
I sent you a couple of emails yesterday regarding the Spellbinders Ribbon Dies, but, I am not sure if you got them because I got a weird message back from your server about spam. If you would not mind, hope over to MY BLOG LINK and let me know you got the info and still want the dies. Thanks and BTW ..... Beautiful card! Love it!