Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"DAMAGES" is back!!

Oh, man...just as Tom Shayes gets his name on the door - Hewes & Shayes - the scene flashes forward six months and he is found murdered. YIKES...this has to be one of my favorite shows and I am so happy that someone had me in mind when they invented program recording and TIVO!! With Jack in "24", Patty in "Damages", House in "House" and that cutie pie Jane in "Medium"...our TIVO really gets a work out. And, Bill tapes E-V-E-R-Y House Hunters episode that is on...he's trying to find the PERFECT vacation home location. For under $500,000...LOL...For me, as long as it is in Italy, it won't matter. But come one, now...how could "Damages" get any more suspenseful than last season? Glenn Close is a wonderful actress, and her character Patty Hewes is such a Biatch - I just love her. Can't wait til next Tuesday...(TIVO Monday cuz I can't stay up til 10 to watch it on Monday)...

1 comment:

linda said...

I have to agree. I was blown away with Damages the other night. Just when you thought it couldn't get any better - it does !!! I'm sure going to miss Tom. He was a sweet guy, but you know what they say - good guys finish last. Can't wait until next week.