Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Life As I Know It Is Over...

Season 8 of my all time favorite television program is about to come to an end. Jack Bauer will be no more. No more 24. No more Chloe...boy I sure do like her character. The expressions she has and her never ending technical expertise is something to be in awe of. And then, there's Charles Logan. One person that I love to hate. He has some expressions - ichy slimish "oh, damn, don't believe him Madam President...just look at his face...he's bullshitting you...duh...you went for it again". He's such a weasel! This program has been part of our lives for the past 8 years. I can still recall the weekend that Bill and I caught up on the COMPLETE first two years...remember when you last pulled an all-nighter??? Bet it wasn't to watch a television program. LOL. Anyway...as 24 comes to an end I am hoping that Jack Bauer will some how show up in the movie theater with a "sequal" to somehow save the country...wouldn't that be great? Because ya know...they just can't KILL him. Not on national television. Not in America. Not on my watch...

No comments: