Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tim Holtz

Is coming to Whim So Doodle...yippee...I am taking his classes and I cannot wait. In the meantime, if you like to see the future, take a look at the website. www.scrappyhappines.com...This young man is very talented. Tim his one of his idols...His name is Drew Scott. I can't wait till you see his website and watch one of his videos. This person is AMAZING. You know, once a Mom, always a Mom...I did send him an email with a suggestion that he run the spell checker BEFORE he posts...I can see a definite improvement in his blogs. He is so cute. Can you imagine if your son told you all he wanted for Christmas was a Cricut Machine? I for one would love it; but that's because me and my boy have no relationship at all. And that's all for now. Enjoy your visit to Drew's website.
Liz

No comments: