Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Back from the cruise

Had a wonderful time...met lots of ladies.  Some I loved, some I liked, and some I would rather not say.  BUT...all in all, it was fab.  The weather was beautiful with no storms - yay!! The projects were fun, not finished with one of mine just yet, but working on it.   Hard to get back in the swing of things...card class tonight at Bayfront.  Here's a pic of the one of the snorkeling dives I was on.  So much fun...
HAHA Not that one...this one...

2 comments:

Shirley said...

I sure enjoyed meeting you on the cruise. I also appreciated the time you dedicated to the charm swap. A lot of work on your part so that we all could take back some wonderful treasures.

Love that mermaid! Good photo!

Faith Maupin said...

Hey there lady!!! Sure do miss seeing your smiling face...

Hope life is being good to you since the cruise. I hit the ground running with that new job (LOVE it!) and a damn summer cold (OMG - HATE it!) I still haven't had a moment to craft...

So glad I found your blog - would love to stay in touch!

Take care of yourself, Faith